It’s been a while since we last posted – sorry about that. March was madness and April was a wash. I’m just gonna jump back in. Let’s talk teats. One of the many things most dudes will inevitably encounter when they become dads is breastfeeding. While breastfeeding is generally thought of as an intimate exchange between mother and child, it’s also [...]
Q & A
Here’s where Dudes and pending Dads can draw upon the reservoirs of knowledge that the Dads have accumulated in the years of tending to their children.
Also… if you Dads out there have any question for the Dudes, fire away. Although, it’s likely the answer to most questions will be, “Yes it is quite pleasant embarking on sexual adventures with an ever changing rainbow of female flavours.” (Actually, our resident Dude Sam answered some life questions about his dudedom on a mommy blog – you can check it out here.)
So, have at it. Use the Comment box below to submit your questions and have your curiosities fulfilled:
- When you son or daughter lays a beating on another kid at daycare or steals their toy are you secretly proud?
- Do you ever look at your son’s penis and wonder if it has the potential to be really big?
- Why must you always drag your kids around kicking and screaming? Can’t you train them to follow you around like puppies do?
- For the dads that are losing their hair: Do you ever get jealous of your kids hairline?
- Do you think being a parent has made your more politically liberal, or conservative?
- What do you miss most about your childless life?